Running on a treadmill is a ” magic weapon ” for many people, because the preset multiple programs to allow you to know your fat consumption . The ” Los Angeles Times ” recently pointed out that these settings are not scientific , because the purpose of is not only to reduce fat , but fat and body weight together , and adjust the proportion of fat to about 12% of body weight .
When people perform low-intensity exercises , it is mainly fat to provide energy .
Slimming Fast Ways:
- NO.01 GET YOUR CUSTOM KETO DIET PLAN
- NO.02 How One Woman Discovered the Female Fat
- NO.03 21 Day Weight Loss Program
- NO.04 Flat Belly Fix
- NO.05 Eat Sleep Burn
- NO.06 Discovery in the weight loss community
- NO.07 Why Did This Method Get Banned?
- NO.08 CREATE YOUR MEDITERRANEAN DIET
- NO.09 Fat Burning Fingerprint
- NO.10 Total Gut Solution
- NO.11 Mom Melts Away 41 lbs Of Fat By Drinking A Delicious African Red Tea?!
- NO.12 STUFF YOUR FACE. LOSE WEIGHT.
- NO.13 BodyweightBurn System
- NO.14 Keto Diet
- NO.15 THE 3 WEEK DIET:How To Lose Weight In 21 days!
- NO.16 GlucaPro
- NO.17 30 Day Ultra Fast Keto Challenge
- NO.18 The Beta Switch
- NO.19 The Smoothie Detox Challenge
- NO.20 The TRUTH About The Ketogenic Diet
- NO.21 The Neuro-Slimmer System&trade
- NO.22 The 28 Days Vegan Challenge
- NO.23 Hidden Cameras Reveal Secrets of the Skinny
- NO.24 One Minute Weight Loss
Therefore , the fat burningon the treadmill will guide people to carry out long-term low-intensity exercised . For example , when walking fast on a treadmill , about 50% of calorie consumption comes from fat burning ; if running , only 35% of calorie consumption comes from fat burning . In this way , brisk walking seems better than jogging . So most people think that as long as you sweat on the treadmill for two hours , you . In fact , this is not scientific , because although this can consume fat , it can not effectively lose weight .
On the contrary , when people do high-intensity exercised , although less fat is burned , the weight loss is faster .
For example , a quick run can consume about 330 calories in half an hour , but a brisk walk at the same time can only consume about 200 calories . At this time , the effect of running is better than walking . But at this time , we mainly consume carbohydrates in the human body and cannot burn fat too much . Therefore , to lose weight with a treadmill , you should combine high and low-intensity exercise , after a quick run , go for a while .
In addition , many sports coach to suggest that if you don’t want to waste too much time running and walking , climbing is a good choice . Because its exercise intensity is between walking and running , it can consume more calories at the same time , both fats and weight loss , and you will feel that mountain climbing is an interesting sport , unlike pure running and Walking is so boring .
- Face-lift Yoga Only these six yogas moves for healthy face-lift (1.000)
- Be the effect of thin waist yoga thin waist good ? (1.000)
- Five basic ballet footsteps poses (1.000)
- The basic movements towards aerobic boxing (1.000)
- Do learn to dance the international standard ballroom dance help to lose weight ? (1.000)
- Does jazz dance help to lose weight ? (1.000)
- Is Cha Cha danced a good weight loss dance ? (1.000)
- Is Zheng Duoyan's weight-loss exercise really effective ? (1.000)
- Counting the benefits of Latin dance , how can it helped to lose weight ? (1.000)
- When does slim to exercise work best ? The four most effective weight loss exercises (1.000)
- 12 fitness weight loss actions to increase muscle, reduce fat and shape (RANDOM - 1.000)