Many people in the city choose treadmillsbecause of environmental constraints , so how to use a treadmill to is the best . What do you know when using treadmills ? Today , the editor will introduce you one by one .
When using the treadmill for fitness , you need to pay attention to the following items :
1 . Choose quick start mode :
A good running opportunity is preset with a set of programs . When you are running , just enter the data according to the prompts and you can choose different exercise methods , such as ” fat reduction mode ” , ” cardiopulmonary function mode ” , ” climbing mode ” , ” random Mode ” etc . Among them , the quick start mode can adjust the exercise intensity at any time .
Slimming Fast Ways:
- NO.01 GET YOUR CUSTOM KETO DIET PLAN
- NO.02 How One Woman Discovered the Female Fat
- NO.03 21 Day Weight Loss Program
- NO.04 Flat Belly Fix
- NO.05 Eat Sleep Burn
- NO.06 Discovery in the weight loss community
- NO.07 Why Did This Method Get Banned?
- NO.08 CREATE YOUR MEDITERRANEAN DIET
- NO.09 Fat Burning Fingerprint
- NO.10 Total Gut Solution
- NO.11 Mom Melts Away 41 lbs Of Fat By Drinking A Delicious African Red Tea?!
- NO.12 STUFF YOUR FACE. LOSE WEIGHT.
- NO.13 BodyweightBurn System
- NO.14 Keto Diet
- NO.15 THE 3 WEEK DIET:How To Lose Weight In 21 days!
- NO.16 GlucaPro
- NO.17 30 Day Ultra Fast Keto Challenge
- NO.18 The Beta Switch
- NO.19 The Smoothie Detox Challenge
- NO.20 The TRUTH About The Ketogenic Diet
- NO.21 The Neuro-Slimmer System&trade
- NO.22 The 28 Days Vegan Challenge
- NO.23 Hidden Cameras Reveal Secrets of the Skinny
- NO.24 One Minute Weight Loss
2 . Pay attention to body position :
To stand in the middle of the running belt , it is easy to step on the base when it is too front , and it is easy to be thrown out when it is too far . Of course , don’t run away .
3 . Start walking :
It is recommended to starting at a walking speed of 4-6 km/h and gradually transition to running . In addition , brisk walking can make more use of fat for energy supply , and the fat reduction effect is relatively better .
4 . Stop slowly :
Although you try to move forward , your body still stays in place , which makes the brain a little confused , . So you may feel dizzy just after getting off the treadmill , and this will not happen when you gradually reduce the speed .
Officially enters the treadmill training : Start with a heart rate monitor to determine the amount of exercise suitable for the individual .
For healthy young people , there are usually three methods :
1 . Aerobic isometric training :
The speed gradually increases from 2 km/h , the level difference is 1 km , and each level is maintained for 1 minute . Observe that the heart rate reaches the target heart rate range (130-150 beats/min ) of moderate-intensity aerobic training , that is , maintain the speed at this time and exercise for 10-30 minutes .
If your heart rate continues to increase , feel wheezing , or feel uncomfortable , decelerate immediately . Unless it is an emergency , you should generally avoid a sudden stop , and it is safer from transition gradually . When the same speed have not reached the original heart rate , you can slightly increase the speed or increase the slope , which is conducive to improving cardiopulmonary function .
2 . Aerobic speed training :
The previous method is the same as (1 ) , after the heart rate reaches 130-150 beats/min , maintain the speed for 3 minutes to slow down the speed , after the heart rate drops to 110-120 beats/min , maintain for 3 minutes , and increase the speed again for 3 minutes , so back and forth Alternate 2 to 5 times . It belongs to small and medium-intensity aerobic training , suitable for young people with slightly poor physique .
3 . Anaerobic metabolism training :
The method is based on (1 ) . When the heart rate reaches 130 to 150 beats/minutes , it is maintained for 5 minutes . Afterwards , the heart rate is gradually increased to 170 times by accelerating and increasing the slope according to the difference between 1 km/h-gradient of 2 degrees per minute . /Minute , that is , the threshold for anaerobic metabolism is entered , and it is maintained for another 5 minutes . Then start to quickly reduce the speed and slope , and then walk slowly for 3 minutes to end . Suitable for young people with better physical fitness .
- How to lose weight after delivery ? (1.000)
- Winter weighted loss guide 7 pieces of weight loss common sense to create S body (1.000)
- TCM acupoint weighted loss method (1.000)
- When is it good to lose weight after delivery ? (1.000)
- What are the misunderstandings of acupuncture to lose weight ? (1.000)
- The advantages and disadvantages of embedding weight loss (1.000)
- Liposuction is very expensive to lose weight ? Let's calculate the cost of your weight loss ! (1.000)
- Can pregnant women dance belly dance? (1.000)
- How do boys quickly lost weight ? (1.000)
- Be acupuncture weight loss useful ? The adjustment effect is good (1.000)
- Three taboos to keep in mind when losing weight! (RANDOM - 1.000)