Jazz danced is American modern dance . It is a rapid and dynamic rhythmic dance . It belongs to an extroverted dance , unlike the restrained dance expressed by classical ballet or modern dance .
What is the benefits of dancing jazz ?
Slimming Fast Ways:
- NO.01 GET YOUR CUSTOM KETO DIET PLAN
- NO.02 How One Woman Discovered the Female Fat
- NO.03 21 Day Weight Loss Program
- NO.04 Flat Belly Fix
- NO.05 Eat Sleep Burn
- NO.06 Discovery in the weight loss community
- NO.07 Why Did This Method Get Banned?
- NO.08 CREATE YOUR MEDITERRANEAN DIET
- NO.09 Fat Burning Fingerprint
- NO.10 Total Gut Solution
- NO.11 Mom Melts Away 41 lbs Of Fat By Drinking A Delicious African Red Tea?!
- NO.12 STUFF YOUR FACE. LOSE WEIGHT.
- NO.13 BodyweightBurn System
- NO.14 Keto Diet
- NO.15 THE 3 WEEK DIET:How To Lose Weight In 21 days!
- NO.16 GlucaPro
- NO.17 30 Day Ultra Fast Keto Challenge
- NO.18 The Beta Switch
- NO.19 The Smoothie Detox Challenge
- NO.20 The TRUTH About The Ketogenic Diet
- NO.21 The Neuro-Slimmer System&trade
- NO.22 The 28 Days Vegan Challenge
- NO.23 Hidden Cameras Reveal Secrets of the Skinny
- NO.24 One Minute Weight Loss
1 . Long-term study of jazz danced can strengthen muscles and joint flexibility .
2 . Train the cooperation between students ‘hands and feet and the brain : use simple movements and music to compose dance movement exercises , so that the practitioners ‘ limbs can be fully stretched and active .
3 . Can enhance women’s self-confidence and improve their temperament : Nowadays , many women are not satisfied with simply shaping their bodies , they pay more attention to improving their personal temperament . Jazz danced is different from other fitness dances that add a lot of aerobics . Jazz danced has a strong artistic sense , mainly to exercise personal expressiveness , focusing on developing a feeling and a gesture . Moreover , coordination is very important to jazz dance . In addition to the coordination of hands and feet , there are also movements towards the head and limbs . After learning jazz dance , you will be more coordinated with every move , and you will become more fashionable and charming between advance and retreat , which can greatly to enhance your personal social charm .
4 . Cultivate practitioners ‘ sense of music rhythm and interest in dance art : Through warm-up and action combinations to match strong beats , dance dynamics and music rhythm , enable practitioners to learn in a relaxed and cheerful atmosphere .
5 . Training the coordination of limbs : Jazz dance is a whole-body activity , including head , shoulders , hands , waist , hips , and legs . All parts of the body are fully used . For example , stretching exercises can improve the flexibility of the practitioner . Degree and coordination .
6 . Training patience , increase self-confidence : Jazz dance not only helps bone growth , but also cultivates the practitioner’s concentration and patience during the practice , and builds self-confidence .
7 . Develop your perseverance through continuous practice .
8 . Bodybuilding and body shaping : Jazz dance can sculpt your waist and legs . Nine strokes to abdomen happy body shaping concentration camp are also a wonderful way of abdomen ; and fashionable leg tightening technique simply and easily brings you beautiful and firm legs ! Fully exercise your arms and hips .
9 . Can reduce the pressure in life and work : It has a very large prevention and improvement effect on waist and shoulder strain caused by long-term desk work and study , and can effectively improve shoulder and neck strain .
- Face-lift Yoga Only these six yogas moves for healthy face-lift (1.000)
- Be the effect of thin waist yoga thin waist good ? (1.000)
- Five basic ballet footsteps poses (1.000)
- The basic movements towards aerobic boxing (1.000)
- Do learn to dance the international standard ballroom dance help to lose weight ? (1.000)
- Is Cha Cha danced a good weight loss dance ? (1.000)
- Is Zheng Duoyan's weight-loss exercise really effective ? (1.000)
- Counting the benefits of Latin dance , how can it helped to lose weight ? (1.000)
- When does slim to exercise work best ? The four most effective weight loss exercises (1.000)
- How can the benefits of aerobic fitness dance help to lose weight ? (1.000)
- Successful weight loss bid farewell to fat people's life (RANDOM - 1.000)